30 - 40 Min
Enthält: Laktose, Gluten
1) Peel the onions and slice in rings. Wash the cucumber and iceberg lettuce and cut into small pieces. Wash and chop the dill.
2) Preheat oven to 180°C. Place feta, onion rings, iceberg lettuce and chopped cucumber in a bowl and mix with lemon juice and 2 tbsp. of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Heat the Greek rondos in the oven for 10-12 minutes at 180°C, turn halfway.
4) For the tzatziki: Peel and press the garlic cloves. Peel one half of the cucumber, deseed and grate finely.
5) Stir together the yoghurt and the crème fraîche. Add garlic, 1 tbsp. olive oil and vinegar. Season with salt, sugar and pepper to taste and add dill.
6) Divide the salad on four plates, place a Greek rondo on each plate and decorate the plates with the olives. Serve with the tzatziki and warm French bread.