20 - 35 Min
Enthält: Laktose, Gluten
1) In a bowl, combine 50 grams of flour with the yeast, sugar and water.
2) Cover the bowl and leave in a warm spot for 15-25 minutes until the mixture starts to “bubble”.
3) Add the rest of the flour, salt and the olive oil and knead for 10 minutes to make pliable, elastic dough.
4) Put the dough back in the bowl and cover with a plate or plastic wrap. Leave the dough in a warm spot to rise for about 1 hour, until it has doubled in size.
5) Preheat your oven to 230°C. Split the dough into 2 pieces. Roll the dough out as thinly as possible on a flour-sprinkled surface. Put the pizza crusts on 2 baking sheets
6) Top the pizzas with the taleggio, rosemary, pumpkin and bacon. Sprinkle some black pepper and olive oil over the pizzas.
7) Bake the pizzas for 15-20 minutes in the preheated oven until crispy.
8) Distribute the radicchio over the pizzas and sprinkle a bit of (garlic) olive oil on top.