40 - 55 Min
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C.
2) Put the potatoes in a pan with water. Bring to a boil and pre-cook for 10 minutes. Drain and cut the potatoes into wedges. Put the potatoes on a baking sheet. Sprinkle some olive oil over the potatoes and season with salt.
3) Roast the potatoes in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until golden and crisp.
4) To make the dressing: combine the sour cream, buttermilk, mustard and herbs in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
5) In another bowl, combine the cabbage, radishes, spring onions and dressing. Top with garden cress.
Heat a bit of oil in a frying pan and fry the sausages/bratwurst for 4-5 minutes. Serve the bratwurst with the roasted potatoes and the coleslaw.